In order to stay competitive, organizational managers and corporate leaders, need to enhance their own knowledge, skills and competencies through getting higher degrees, going for online courses, or attending seminars, classes or other workshops. It is important for every individual to keep learning and continue growing. In fact, employers are looking for individuals who are capable and willing to perform at a high standard level.
If you want to gain knowledge and expertise in the fields of management, sales and marketing, accounting and finance, project management, etc., then you are in the right place.
Besides the Power-Packed workshops, Alta also runs workshops that enhance your technical knowledge and competencies in areas of management, marketing, accounting, work psychology, Microsoft Office, etc.
Upon successful completion of each course, you will be certified by Alta Training & Coaching and Petrel College of Technology. These Technical workshops are as follows:
• Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) (30 hours)
• Using Microsoft Excel® at workplace (12 hours)
• Marketing Management (20 hours)
• Services Marketing (20 hours)
• Management of Organizations (20 hours)
• Business Plan Preparation (12 hours)
• Understanding Workplace Psychology (20 hours)
• Accounting principles (20 hours)
• PMP- Project Management Professional (36 hours)
If you like to attend any of these courses, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with more information.
- Corporate Packages are also available.