The Need for a Good Training Nowadays, we are in an environment that is characterized as volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous; and one of the key differences between successful people and others lies in their skills. We all need
Are you looking for a change in your life? Do you want to make some positive changes to your life, career, relationship, or financial situation? Are you motivated enough to continuously improve your skills to stand out of your peers?
Are you happy with your life? Is your career what you love? How about your relationships or financial situation? Do you live your life to the fullest? Do you live by design or default? We are surrounded by people who
- What is Coaching? You have probably heard about this word …Read More »
- In the previous article, I talked about the subconscious mind. …Read More »
- You have probably heard a lot about subconscious mind. Many …Read More »
- Leadership is one of the most common words in the …Read More »
- As human beings, we all have the tendency to imagine. …Read More »
- 1414.May.MondayNo events
- 1515.May.TuesdayNo events
- 1616.May.WednesdayNo events
- 1717.May.ThursdayNo events
- 1818.May.FridayNo events
- 1919.May.SaturdayAll day2018.05.19250 Consumers Rd Suite #212 Toronto, ON M2J 4V6http://altatc.ca/index.php/event/leadership-training-3/250 Consumers Rd Suite #212 Toronto, ON M2J 4V6
This Leadership Training includes three intensive days of power-packed workshops, designed to provide you with the necessary tools and skills that would allow you to actualize your leadership capabilities and develop and sharpen your skills as an effective leader.
The objective of this intensive workshop is to prepare you, as a participant, to understand the nature of leadership and its best practices in different contexts. This workshop is skill-based, and in order to transform the necessary skills to you, we will work on your mindset, values and motivation. We also teach you valuable strategies to equip you with necessary resources to transform you into a great leader.
At the end of the course, you will be able to communicate more effectively with others. You will also learn to model desired behaviors and adopt them to different situations. Furthermore, you will learn how to lead others effectively by becoming aware of effective leadership styles and by becoming more confident, assertive, communicative, and influential.
In this workshop, the following subtopics will be covered:
- What is leadership?
- The differences between leadership and Management.
- Changing yourself
- Leadership mindset
- Key characteristics of a leader
- Effective leadership styles and when to use them
- Decision-making: participation and delegation
- Power and influence
Do expect to be Entertained, Engaged, Energized, Empowered, Enhanced and Evolved in this leadership training within three (3) days. Also expect to interact, play games and learn to take a significant step forward towards a better future.
Daily Schedules: 24 Hours (three intensive days) – May 11, 12 and 19 (Friday, Saturday, Saturday)
- 8:30am – 9:00am: Sign in & Networking
- 9:10am – 12:30pm: Workshop Part 1
- 12:30pm-1:30pm: Lunch & learn
- 1:30pm – 5:00pm: Workshop Part 2
There will be two short breaks in part 1 and part 2
Refreshments and lunch will be provided every day.
Spots are limited.
Dr. Alireza Sharifi
Certified MasterClass Trainer and Master Coach, founder of Alta Training and Coaching Inc. in Toronto.
With over 7 years of experience in teaching, 5 years of experience in fields of management training and coaching.
Strong background in management, marketing, leadership, and work psychology. NLP and Hypnotherapy Trainer, Master Time Line Therapy® Practitioner, and a practitioner of IACT (International Association of Counselors and Therapists).
Register here or contact us for any additional information regarding this event and our other workshops and free seminars:
email@example.com – (647) 671 0002
Please let us know if there is any way we can accommodate your needs.
- 2020.May.SundayNo events