The Need for a Good Training Nowadays, we are in an environment that is characterized as volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous; and one of the key differences between successful people and others lies in their skills. We all need
Are you looking for a change in your life? Do you want to make some positive changes to your life, career, relationship, or financial situation? Are you motivated enough to continuously improve your skills to stand out of your peers?
Are you happy with your life? Is your career what you love? How about your relationships or financial situation? Do you live your life to the fullest? Do you live by design or default? We are surrounded by people who
- What is Coaching? You have probably heard about this word …Read More »
- In the previous article, I talked about the subconscious mind. …Read More »
- You have probably heard a lot about subconscious mind. Many …Read More »
- Leadership is one of the most common words in the …Read More »
- As human beings, we all have the tendency to imagine. …Read More »
- 2626.February.MondayNo events
- 2727.February.TuesdayNo events
- 2828.February.WednesdayNo events
- 0101.March.ThursdayNo events
- 0202.March.FridayNo events
- 0303.March.SaturdayAll day2018.03.03250 Consumers Rd Suite #212 Toronto, ON M2J 4V6http://altatc.ca/index.php/event/effective-time-management-workshop/250 Consumers Rd Suite #212 Toronto, ON M2J 4V6
Need For Time Management Skills
Feeling overwhelmed? Flustered? Need a better grip on your time? If your answer to any of these questions is a yes, then you need to work on your time management skills.
ALTA’s Time Management Workshop is designed to provide you the necessary knowledge, skills and competencies to manage your time better and reach your goals.
With the ever-increasing challenges of the work environment, having a solid foundation in time management can dramatically help you in organizing your priorities and meeting the increased demands.
In this Power-Packed Workshop, you will be able to understand the value of time, identify barriers, and learn effective methods and strategies in order to manage your time effectively.
The following topics will be covered in this workshop:
- The value of time and time killers
- Principles of planning
- Getting rid of procrastination
- SMART objectives
- Effective delegation
- Developing action plans
As a bonus, we will share you a unique strategy that helps you get rid of procrastination easily and effortlessly.
Do expect to be Empowered, Energized and Evolved.
Schedule: 8 Intensive Hours – March 3 (Saturday)
- 8:30am – 9:00am: Sign in & Networking
- 9:10am – 12:30pm: Workshop Part 1
- 12:30pm-1:30pm: Lunch & learn
- 1:30pm – 5:00pm: Workshop Part 2
There will be two short breaks in part 1 and part 2
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Spots are limited.
Dr. Alireza Sharifi
Certified MasterClass Trainer and Master Coach, founder of Alta Training and Coaching Inc. in Toronto.
With over 7 years of experience in teaching, 5 years of experience in fields of management training and coaching.
Strong background in management, marketing, leadership, and work psychology. NLP and Hypnotherapy Trainer, Master Time Line Therapy® Practitioner, and a practitioner of IACT (International Association of Councelors and Therapists).
For more information regarding this event please do not hesitate to contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org – (647) 671 0002
- 0404.March.SundayNo events